Mold is a fungus that grows in moist areas. It is not only unsightly to look at, it is also devastating to the health. If mold is growing in the home, you are at-risk of developing many illnesses and mold-related health concerns. Many signs indicate that you’ve sustained a mold illness, including brain fog and memory problems; unexplained aches and pains; digestive issues; breathing isssues; and numbness or a feeling of pins and needles. You should speak to a mold mitigation expert to promptly remove the mold.
- The air in a water damaged building contains mold spores that can wreak havoc on your immune system.
- One major sign of mold illness is muscle pain that is not linked to any physical injury.
- Wheezing, a constant cough, and an inability to breathe deeply are some of the signs of mold illness.
“If you suspect that you have mold illness, contact your healthcare professional as soon as possible.”
Read more: https://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/5-warning-signs-of-a-mold-illness/