Normally when many people think of lemons, they get that funny look on their face and a feeling of distaste, but the concept of lemon water has been around for dozens of years. The original article referenced below outlines 10 simple reasons why you might want to consider adding this to your routine. From weight loss to clear skin, immune system boosts and even an increase in energy, the possible benefits of lemon in your water are not ones to overlook. So go ahead, get a bag of lemons and start squeezing for a healthy new you!
- Lemons are full of vitamins and minerals and may also help boost the immune system and fight off infections.
- Drinking a glass of lemon water in the morning before you eat may improve digestion and help keep your digestive system healthy.
- A daily regimen of lemon water also has potential benefits for skin and immune health, and may also help maintain a healthy weight.
“Water is extremely good for your health as it is the best fluid to keep the body hydrated, and together with lemon, it helps flush out toxins from your body.”
10 possible benefits to drinking lemon water daily include:
1. Improves Digestion
2. Aids Weight Loss
3. Clears Skin
4. Supports the Immune System
5. Treats Bad Breath
6. Fights Anxiety
7. Helps Throat Infections
8. Helps with High Blood Pressure
9. Benefits the Urinary System
10. Increases Energy