(905) 470-0009   goodfellowtmdandsleepclinic@gmail.com

Black Mold Slowly Poisoned Woman for 35 Years

Aug 23, 2019 | Blog

Black mold can be a serious health threat. It doesn’t usually affect healthy people, but it can be a major risk to those with compromised immune systems or babies. Black mold can grow on most any material, and it usually grows because of extra moisture in the home, flooding, or water damage. It usually smells musty. Scientists predict that as many as 1 in 16 homes may have high black mold levels. If a person is poisoned by black mold, symptoms might include allergies, headaches, respiratory illnesses, and even depression. These symptoms do not respond to typical treatment. To prevent mold from growing in a home, keep humidity levels low, fix leaks immediately, remove standing water immediately, and use and change air conditioner filters.

Key Takeaways:

    • Mold is very common in homes and is all around us. Generally people who are well do not get sick from mold.
    • Dana Anhalt suffered for years, left undiagnosed. Her symptoms are not common, due to genetics and left unchecked she had terrible pain.
    • Some symptoms of mold are respiratory problems, headaches, rash, allergy like symptoms. Keep humidity in check as a prevention method.

“There must be a continuous moisture present for its growth, and while it favors warm environments, it has the potential to grow anywhere.”

Read more: https://theheartysoul.com/potential-dangers-of-black-mold/

You May Also Like