Plenty of people are struggling with things like fatigue and weight gain. The ones that have these issues are ones that suffer with a lot of things internally. They do not know how to cope with these issues in a way that is healthy for themselves. With that being said, there are a lot of different remedies out there that can help you turn it around. One of the main ones is to drink a lot of different juices!
- It is estimated that about 20 million Americans are affected by a thyroid disease but many persons are not aware of this.
- Combating hypothyroidism needs effort and discipline. One needs to take cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and omega-3 rich foods like salmon.
- Hypothyroidism can make the day very painful so preventing and combating it makes all the difference for those prone to suffering from it.
“When this happens, you may experience such symptoms as muscle cramps, constipation, weight gain, fatigue, and memory loss.”
“This thyroid tea recipe has the added benefit of boosting both your metabolism and immune system and infusing your body with a host of vitamins.Ingredients
1/4 teaspoon dry ginger
1/2 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup cranberry juice
3/4 tablespoon orange juice
1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Simply boil 2 glasses of water.
2. Add 1/4 teaspoon dry ginger, 1/2 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, and 1 cup cranberry juice.3. Let the solution sit for 20 minutes.
4. When you are ready to drink the tea, add 3/4 tablespoon orange juice and 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice.”
Read more and watch the video with the recipe here: http://home.remedydaily.com/2016/09/20/recipe-to-help-combat-the-effects-of-hyperthyroidism/