There are actually some delicious recipes you can use that combine chocolate and avocado! These are two of the world’s most loved foods at the moment as many people seems to be trying to enjoy natural health. Avocados are healthy and important for anyone who is on a diet. Chocolate is not quite as healthy but there are some benefits with it, especially dark chocolate. Now, with this pudding, you will be absolutely amazed with the taste.
- It seems as if many people are following a natural health phase lately.
- Maintaining a certain body image takes a lot of work for most people that try to attain it.
- Believe it or not, you can actually make a lot of things that taste really good and are still healthy.
“You need to try this incredible Chocolate Avocado Pudding! It’s super easy to make and incredibly delicious.”
“Chocolate Avocado PuddingIngredients
- 3 large avocado, soft and ripe
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 3-6 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw honeyDirections
- Combine avocado, cacao powder, coconut milk, vanilla, coconut oil and honey in blender. Blend on high for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
Read more ad get the recipe here: https://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/avocado-chocolate-pudding.html