Without knowing it, many people may be exposed to mold every day. This could cause health probems. Sometimes these problems could become quite serious?
How does someone get exposed to mold? It could come from the air you breathe, something you touch, or something you eat.
Mold could be in food. It could also be hiding behind walls or under floors. Many buildings have had some water damage at some point and that could have led to the creation of mold.
Mold may be the cause behind unexplained health issues.
Some health issues with symptoms similar to mold toxicity include chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and lyme disease.
“Research shows that long exposure to mold toxicity can cause:
Neurocognitive problems such as mood issues, brain fog, confusion, and memory loss
Sleep issues and fatigue
Pain such as headaches, inflammatory problems or joint pain
GI problems, food sensitivities, and weight fluctuation
Numbness and tingling
Blurred vision or sensitivity to light”
Read more about this at: https://theheartysoul.com/warning-signs-of-mold-toxicity/