With scandals surrounding big pharmaceutical companies popping up more frequently and the mindset around taking pills is growing more negative for some people, many people have opened up to exploring more natural remedies for various health issues. Today’s topic centers on pineapple water and targeting joint pain, inflammation and potentially weight loss. The original article gives a brief background on pineapple and provides us with an easy and simple recipe to get your pineapple water perfected.
- Staying well-hydrated aids blood circulation, particularly as human bodies are designed to be about 60% water.
- Pineapples have the catalyzing enzyme bromelain, which has vigorous anti-inflammatory properties, making it potentially beneficial for wound healing.
- The antiseptic properties of bromelain may aid in removing parasites from the intestinal region, such as tapeworms.
“Pineapples are a rich source of fiber, so eating them prevents from fat and sugar cravings, since they create a feeling of satiety. While the thiamine converts the carbs into energy and boosts our metabolism.”
- 8 cups of hot water
- A teaspoon of fennel seeds
- 1/2 cup of pineapple chunks
Put the pineapple slices in the hot water. Then let the drink to cool down on room temperature, and you can then put the fennel seeds inside as well. Let them soak throughout the night, and then strain it first thing in the morning.”
Read more: https://www.the-naturalhomeremedies.com/2019/04/09/this-pineapple-water-can-relieve-joint-pain-inflammation-and-will-help-you-lose-weight/